Up Down: Des Moines' Arcade Bar
Up-Down Des Moines features more than 60 arcade games from the ‘80s and ‘90s, pinball machines, three classic Skee-Ball alleys, Nintendo and Sega console gaming, and life-size Jenga and Connect Four.
All games cost just 25 cents. Our drink menu includes an extensive craft beer selection with 20 beers on tap and even more bottles and cans, as well as ‘80s and ‘90s inspired cocktails.
Monday – Friday 5:00 p.m. – 2:00 a.m.
Saturday 2:00 p.m. – 2:00 a.m.
Sunday 2:00 p.m. – 2:00 a.m.
(Must be 21+ to enter)
Have a question? Shoot us an email
500 East Locust Street
Des Moines, Iowa 50309
- Monday – $1 Off All Tap Beer
- Tuesday – $1 Off All Iowa Tap Beer
- Wednesday – $1 Off Domestic Beers
- Thursday – 10 Cent Tokens All Night, $2 Off Signature Cocktails
- Friday – First 100 People Get 20 Free Tokens, $2 Slices Until 8PM, $20 Fireball/Candy Shot Skis (5 Person)
- Saturday – 2 For 1 Tokens From 2PM To 9PM, $20 Fireball/Candy Shot skis (5 person)
- Sunday – Six-Pack and A Pound: $25 For A Six-Pack Of Domestic Cans, Or $35 For A Six-Pack of Premium Cans, And A Pound Of Tokens And A Pound Of Tokens In An Up-Down Fanny Pack, $1 Off All Bombs
We offer a monthly opportunity to bring the whole family to Up-Down on a Sunday each month from 10am to 2pm at our Des Moines location.
The upcoming family hour dates for are:
August 6th 10am to 2pm
September 10th 10am to 2pm
October 1st 10am to 2pm
November 5th 10am to 2pm
December 3rd 10am to 2pm
Games High Score Competitions Are Coming Soon!
Current Arcade Lineup
Games lineup is added to and rotated constantly. Check back for new games!
Current Pinball Lineup
- Classic skee-ball lanes
- Game tables including life-size Jenga and Connect Four
- Nintendo 64 games (rotating stock) on a giant projector screen
- Nintendo, Super Nintendo, Sega console games (rotating stock)