MPLS Safety Precautions
At Up-Down our number one priority is the safety of our staff and guests. As we re-open with limited capacity, you will notice some changes throughout the bar. Here are some of the steps we are taking to help you enjoy your next visit to the bar.
What we are doing for your safety
- We will be limiting the number of the people in the bar at any time.
- Our floor plan has been modified to allow greater space
- All guests will be required to wear a mask when not eating or drinking.
- Reservations are currently required. Make your reservation online by visiting: https://www.waitlist.me/w/up-downmpls
- Our staff will be screened before each shift, their temperature will be checked, and they will be required to wear masks throughout their shift. If they are showing symptoms of Covid-19, we will ask them to go home until their symptoms subside.
- A dedicated employee will be on hand at all hours to wipe down games and surfaces.
- Additionally, multiple sanitation stations will be set up around the bar. These will each contain hand sanitizer, sanitizing spray, and disposable towels to allow you to wipe down games or surfaces if you would like.
- Guests will be given the choice of glass or disposable cups for their drinks.
For the safety of all of our guests, we recommend the following
- Please stay at home if you do not feel well or have shown any symptoms associated with the Covid-19 virus.
- Please bring a mask with you to wear when not consuming food or beverages.
- Please wash your hands frequently and avoid touching your face.
- Please utilize the hand sanitizer and sanitizing stations when playing a new game.
- Please provide distance between your party and other parties in the bar.
- Please be respectful and do not approach people outside your party at the bar.
- As always, please be respectful of our neighbors by monitoring your volume when coming to or leaving the bar.
We will continue to update our procedures based on new information to make sure we are doing our best to keep you safe while you enjoy your time at Up-Down.